Behold! The consummate anytime, any-place, all-terrain, snow-slaying device: The MEGA MERC. Inspired by the on-slope versatility of the Mercury series, the MEGA MERC mimics its proven technical design lines while packing a powerful punch of serious construction upgrades. Featuring an FSC® Certified 3D Thermopolymer Starship Core™ including ultralight post-con-sumer recycled plastics, the MEGA MERC is bolstered by a MEGACARBON™ Array and a MEGALITE SKIN™ topsheet, yielding an exclusive performance to weight ratio for serious descents. For 2023 The MEGA MERC now comes with a factory-direct Moonshot Omni-Tune™ optimizing high-speed performance while riding both regular and switch. Designed for power when you want it and float when you need it, the MEGA MERC is the utilitarian, shred-anything, ultra-premium snowboard you can trust to handle it all.
- Camber - Resort V2 Profile - This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- Core - FSC® Certified 3D Thermopolymer Starship Core™ - Utilizing an advanced electronic sorting system allows Capita to select mega-premium, reforestation certified, Poplar graded by weight and grain consistency. Comparable to Paulownia in strength to weight ratio, this core retains the poppiness of Poplar, and then achieves a signature feel by adding bonded post-consumer recycled Thermopolymer channels to form an advanced hybrid core. This mega-premium core will blast you into space and beyond.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Hyperdrive™ Base + Moonshot Omni-Tune™ - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - New Age Directional - NEW AGE DIRECTIONAL sidecuts are progressive sidecuts, which also incorporate a reverse sidecut arc in the midsection of the board. Due to a reduced effective edge as a result of hybrid camber shapes, this reverse camber arc provides a point of contact to retain control throughout the turn and is affectionately referred to as DEATH GRIP™.
- Terrain - Freeride, All-Mountain