Fast and powerful, this is the switchblade of powder boards, and it will slash the backcountry like no other. While many great powder boards are large and surfy, the Kazu Kokubo Pro comes in a compact chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making this award-winning series quick and maneuverable. This versatility is perfect for those side-country powder mornings when things get tracked and you end up back inside the resort boundaries for the remainder of the day.
It unleashes maximum power through a redesigned Panda Hover Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods. It is loaded with high-end construction components like a Skinless™ Core Ash woodgrain topsheet, HyperDrive™ high-speed sintered base, and the proprietary Moonshot Pro Tune™ straight from The Mothership's space-age griding line. While it's a lofty goal, this board is your first step towards trying to emulate Kazu's legendary riding style.
- Camber - Alpine V2 Profile - The ALPINE V2 Profile features lower-body camber with a reverse cambered nose. This allows for maximum turning power while increasing float and landing stability.
- Core - Panda Hover Core™ - Ultra lightweight core enhanced with bamboo power rods for maximum power and response.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - Hyperdrive™ Base + Moonshot Omni-Tune™ - Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom-engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber
- Shape - Radical Taper - Engineered for deep powder but still versatile around the mountain, this RADIAL sidecut is complemented by a TAPERED TAIL. This narrower tail section naturally sinks in the powder while the wider nose section floats above the snow line. The result is less work and more fun as the board surfs on one smooth continual arc.
- Terrain - Freeride, Powder