Back again for 2023, this mini-shred rad girl model was designed to bridge the gap between the Micro Mini and the smallest sizes of the mainline ladies' boards. Produced at The Mothership utilizing clean energy while featuring reforestation-certified sustainable woodcores, these boards are packed with technology at a price parents can afford. Combine that with fan-favorite graphics from Jess Kimura's pro model archives and the inspiration that comes from the legend herself, and you have an incredible youth board to fuel girls progression.
- Camber - Park Mini Profile – Rockered and beveled for catch-free riding.
- Core - FSC Certified Select 2.0 Core™ – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities for uniform flex and consistency. New wood core profiling for youth-specific weight and flex optimization!
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Base - XXX[Truded]™ Base – If there’s one thing we know about kids and groms, it’s that they can be hard on their gear and they’re never going to wax their snowboard. The XXX[TRUDED] base material is a high-density extruded base material that is durable and low maintenance. The relative surface strength equals a base that will last longer and be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain.
- Profile - Rocker / Flat / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle