The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation, and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became Capita's #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of larger sizes. New for 2023, Capita has further enhanced this iconic series with an all-new P2 Superlight Core™, which reduces weight compared to the previous model while providing high impact resistance and maximum pop. With additional construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck. DOA
- Camber - Resort V1 Profile - RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™ - The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
- Sidewalls - Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls - With seven Transworld Good Wood Awards in six years for the D.O.A. series, it’s clear that the performance and value of these boards are unmatched. FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS are bonded by a Kevlar “S” wrap from the top of the sidewall to the underside of the core. This lightweight technology binds the sidewall and core material together like no other.
- Base - Quantum Drive™ Base - The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - Blended Radial Sidecut / True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle