The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became our #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of larger sizes. New for 2022, we have further enhanced this iconic series with an all-new Dual Blaster V2 Core™ featuring a premium blend of Paulownia striping integrated into a proven Poplar woodcore. With additional construction technology like Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands
proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
- Rocker Type - Resort V1 Profile - Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - NEW! DUAL BLASTER V2 CORE™ - By replacing Ash with Paulownia found in premium boards, we’ve made the DUAL BLASTER CORE even lighter.
- Additives - FORTRESS™ KEVLAR BOUND SIDEWALLS + 2 x 30mm CARBON FIBER BOOSTERS
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE - Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base– the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbocharged.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle