The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became our #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of wide sizes. With construction technology like an upgraded Dual Blaster Ashpop™ Core, Fortress™ Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive™ base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - Resort V1 Profile - Our RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next-generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
- Core - NEW! DUAL BLASTER ASHPOP CORE™ - A dense and powerful core built for durability and control.
- Sidewalls - Full ABS1000
- Base - QUANTUM DRIVE™ BASE - Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive™ base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene base– the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbocharged.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freestyle