The Black Crows Women's Captis Birdie is simply captivating to ride, whether it's down early morning corduroy or late afternoon crud. This ski is particularly well suited for intermediate skiers looking to wet their whistle in the freeride game, from first jumps in the terrain parks to that dreadful double diamond off the resort's highest peak. Its versatile midfat waist works with the tight sidecut to assure quick edge-to-edge transitions and hard carves.
“the captis birdie is a very playful, super fun ski – lightweight with very good balance between the tip and tail. if you are an intermediate skier and want to take your skiing to the next level or play around in the park, this is an excellent choice”
- medium width: 90mm width.
- double rocker: great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning.
- easy and quick to carve.
- this ski turns quite tightly.
- tolerant flex and slightly softer than the unisex captis = comfortable and accessible.