The Black Crows Captis is a men's all mountain ski that will perform no matter the terrain or the conditions. The Captis is the Camox's little brother with a narrower waist of 90mm. A modern, all-terrain ski, the Captis is Black Crows's 50/50 ski. Whether for carving down pistes or for escaping to enjoy a few descents, the Captis will perform well wherever you take it. It won't have the float of a big mountain ski, but the efficiency of the double rocker makes for a ski able to go off piste. On piste, the Captis is a real pleasure. It's an accessible, playful ski that's easy to handle and which fits the Black Crows identity perfectly.
- medium width: 90mm width.
- double rocker = great manoeuvrability, control and pivot.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, creating a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- tight sidecut and 17 meter turning radius: good for turning. easy and quick to carve. this ski turns quite tightly.
- tolerant flex = comfortable and accessible.