The Atris from Black Crows is a fantastic ski for aggressive skiers who want a single ski to charge through the powder, fly through the trees and rip through any ungroomed terrain. A Semi-Cap Construction helps reduce the weight of the ski without compromising any edge hold when you slip into a firm couloir. The Poplar Wood Core feels lightweight on your feet, but loaded with energy and stability. Double Rocker with a Progressive Tip Rise keeps you floating and smearing when the snow is flying and you are on the first tram in the morning. A slightly extended sidecut grips the snow and offers you more control and responsiveness.
“new shape but the same dna, for even greater ease and effectiveness! at every stage in its evolution i get a better match of rocker profile and sidecut. no doubt about it: these new atris 2018 are the most advanced skis i’ve ever had.”- julien regnier
- nice width: 108 mm waist.
- double rocker = immediate pivot.
- medium classic camber = classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- slightly extended sidecut (20 meters radius) : more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and manoeuvrability.
- progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- stiff and consistent flex: a very stable ski.