The Whatever outline shape is one of the most directional in this category, but make no mistake, the contact surface is completely twin. If you want the best of both worlds, going twin and directional in one ride, then this is the board for you. Park day? Hot laps? Powder lines? It’s like, yeah whatever! This board is part of our genderless collection and is available in a large array of lengths to accommodate riders of all sizes.
- Shape - Directional Twin – Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Light Core - 50/50 Paulownia and poplar creates a balanced core that’s lively yet strong.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- DRST Super Tubes - Dual Radial Super Tubes, similar to DST but with four extra Super Tubes (six in total) running parallel to the board radius, delivering extra power to the edges.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.
- Flip Flop Base - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimizes waste by using two or more color options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.