The Push Up is a premium women’s board that combines high end materials with the latest in 3D shaping to help take your skills to the next level. Raised edges let you jib around on park obstacles with confidence, while a mid-soft flex with added carbon keeps it feeling super lively across the whole mountain. Step things up on the jump line, dive into some pow or lay down a few turns; this board’s got your back. The latest version of the PushUp features a new shape, an updated outline and extra focus on its on edge capabilities.
- Shape - Directional Twin – Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Light Core - 50/50 Paulownia and poplar creates a balanced core that’s lively yet strong.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.
- DST Super Tubes - Dual Super Tubes, a Super Tube on either side of the board enhances pop and gives the camber more snap.