The Push Up is a premium women’s board that combines high-end materials with the latest in 3D shaping to help take your skills to the next level. Raised edges let you jib around on park obstacles with confidence, while a mid-soft flex with added carbon keeps it feeling super lively across the whole mountain. Step things up on the jump line, dive into some pow or just lay down a few turns; this board’s got your back.
Shape - 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) – At the heart of every Bataleon is a combination of 3BT™ and positive camber. It’s an innovative solution to the profile puzzle that minimizes the potential for edge-catch without sacrificing ollie power or carving performance. From this starting point, we fine-tune each element according to the boards desired riding style.
- SideKick™ - SideKick™ builds on the concept of Triple Base by increasing the sidebase uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. The tips become more like a hull, boosting float in deep snow and slicing through crud. It also helps the board to roll quickly and evenly from edge to edge.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Light Wood Core - 50/50 Paulownia and poplar create a balanced core that’s lively yet strong.
- D.S.T. Super Tubes - Dual Super Tubes, a Super Tube on either side of the board enhances pop and gives the camber more snap.
- Hyper-Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Solid Walls - We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex-to-strength ratio.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...