The Party Wave is everyone’s favorite fun board. Decades of experience with 3D shapes have enabled us to shift volume from length to width without sacrificing edge-to-edge performance. It’s designed to be ridden 5-10 cm shorter than your normal board. The Party Wave is a nimble and floaty pocket rocket that dials up the fun all over the mountain. We have upgraded the shape with a fresh pin tail and optimized the width on the smaller sizes.
- Shape - Directional – On our more freeride orientated boards the center base is at its most narrow and the uplift is at its highest this creates unparalleled float in pow super fast edge-to-edge transitioning.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Bi-Ax Lamination - A traditional two-way weave that is light, strong and playful; it keeps the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness, which is great for getting creative.
- Pop Core - Our classic reliable full poplar woodcore.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.