The Goliath is the board that started the 3D revolution. In this latest shape update we enhanced the Goliath’s on edge capabilities without sacrificing anything that makes this board so fun to ride. The Goliath is perfectly balanced to excel in all conditions. The harmony of freestyle agility and freeride power is ideal for solid riders who want one board to do it all.
- Shape - Directional Twin – Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Tri-Ax Lamination - Our three-way fiberglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Ultra Light Core - A 70/30 Paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- DRST Super Tubes - Dual Radial Super Tubes, similar to DST but with four extra Super Tubes (six in total) running parallel to the board radius, delivering extra power to the edges.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.