The Goliath is the board that started the 3D revolution. It’s perfectly balanced to excel at in all conditions. The harmony of freestyle agility and freeride power is ideal for solid riders who want one board to do it all. Light, fast and snappy, this 3D directional twin is ready for your all-mountain pursuits.
Shape - 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) – At the heart of every Bataleon is a combination of 3BT™ and positive camber. It’s an innovative solution to the profile puzzle that minimizes the potential for edge-catch without sacrificing ollie power or carving performance. From this starting point, we fine-tune each element according to the boards desired riding style.
- SideKick™ - SideKick™ builds on the concept of Triple Base by increasing the sidebase uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. The tips become more like a hull, boosting float in deep snow and slicing through crud. It also helps the board to roll quickly and evenly from edge to edge.
- D.R.S.T. SuperTubes - Dual Radial Super Tubes, similar to DST but with four extra Super Tubes (six in total) running parallel to the board radius, delivering extra power to the edges.
- Tri-Ax Lamination - Our three-way fiberglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Ultra-Light Core - A 70/30 Paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Hyper-Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Solid Walls - We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...