The Evil Twin + is the most iconic Bataleon shape in a high end version. A lighter core, faster base and upgraded materials make this the best freestyle board in the collection.
Shape - 3BT™ (Triple Base Technology) + SideKick™ – All Bataleon boards feature tip to tail positive camber in combination with lifted sidebase contact points. SideKick™ Tips enhance 3BT’s advantages like nothing you experienced before by dramatically increasing the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- SideKick™ - SideKick™ builds on the concept of Triple Base by increasing the sidebase uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. The tips become more like a hull, boosting float in deep snow and slicing through crud. It also helps the board to roll quickly and evenly from edge to edge.
- SuperTubes - A space-age E-TPU foam that provides next-level chatter and impact absorption no matter the conditions.
- Tri-Ax Lamination - Our three-way fiberglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Super-Ultra Light Core - Our lightest core features an 80/20 blend of Paulownia and poplar for the ultimate in featherweight response.
- Hyper-Glide S Base - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Solid Walls - We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex-to-strength ratio.
- AirRide™ - AirRide™ is an additive we include within the woodcore of select models, which dampens vibrations and makes riding smoother at high speeds. It’s like having a suspension system in your snowboard.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...