Bataleon Donna Bindings | 2023
Our women’s all-around binding built on the Asymwrap chassis provides a relaxed flex side to side for all-day comfort without sacrificing toe-to-heel response. The smaller Quarterback highback is a perfect match for womens size boots. This binding has a fully customizable design; An adjustable Asymwrap heelcup to center your boot on the board, three FootPad positions to match with the outsole, and highback rotation to maximize heelside response are just some of the many customization features. The Donna also features FastEntry™ Ladders that stay out of the way when you’re strapping in for hassle-free shredding, lap after lap.
Women's Size Guide | Small = US 5.5-8, Medium/Large = US 8.5-12.5
- Fast-Entry Ladders - FastEntry Ladders are designed for easy binding entry and exit. The strap’s concave shape is designed to pop open when released. FastEntry ensures that you won’t be fighting to get in and out of your bindings giving you more time to ride.
- AuxTech - Auxetic Shape Technology uses hinged patterns that expand perfectly around your boot without stretching or distorting the material eliminating pressure points, and providing next-level support and comfort.
- Adjustable Forward Lean Highback - Fast, tool-free adjustment via a clip on the rear of the highback. Dial it up for a more aggressive heelside response or use less lean to keep it chill.
- Bulletproof Buckles - Super solid, die-cast aluminum ratchets that will never let you down. Featuring a triple-tooth action for super fast strap closure.
- Wrap Ankle Strap - One-piece construction that’s lightweight and bombproof. The pre-curved, ergonomic design spreads pressure evenly across the foot and offers an ideal level of freestyle flex.
- Transfer Toe Strap - The Transfer Toestrap features Auxetic Shape Technology – a hinged pattern that expands perfectly around your boot without stretching or distorting the material.
- AsymWrap Chassis - The choice of riders that are looking for some side-to-side tweak and a bit of a surfy feel. The 3 connection points will offer a slightly more mellow side-to-side flex without sacrificing edge-to-edge control.
- Highback Rotation - Angle your highback parallel to the heelside edge for the most efficient power transfer.
- Flex - 5/10 - Softer bindings won’t kick your ass if you make a mistake. Stiffer bindings are more stable at speed and super responsive edge-to-edge. Choose your poison.