Bataleon Goliath 20Y Snowboard | 2024
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery & Shipping
Delivery & Shipping
- Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- We get orders shipped out the next business day if ordered by 12PM PST.
This special anniversary edition of the Goliath celebrates 20 years of Bataleon. On the topsheet you find all 400 topsheet graphics from the last 20 years. On the base are the 400 base graphics. Check your local shop for a copy of the 20Y anniversary book and own a piece of Bataleon history. Don’t forget to check out the matching Bataleon 20Y bindings!
- Shape - Directional Twin – Boards that need to excel both on the slopes and out of bounds are shaped with evenly proportioned center and side bases and a medium uplift striking the optimal balance for freestyle and freeriding.
- Medium Camber - Camber profiles are defined from low to high. Higher camber make for more dynamic boards that need to be ridden more aggressively to get maximum performance. Lower camber boards are smoother on lower speeds and in powder. All camber profiles run from nose to tail. higher is not always better...
- 3BT™ + Sidekick™- Combining the responsiveness of traditional tip-to-tail camber with the dynamic shaping properties of Triple Base Technology and the performance boosting Sidekick feature makes for a 3D snowboarding experience like no other.
- Tri-Ax Lamination - Our three-way fiberglass weave is light, strong and crazy responsive. We use this to beef up the flex pattern on our more aggressive boards.
- Ultra Light Core - A 70/30 Paulownia and poplar blend that offers awesome strength to weight.
- Hyper Glide S - Our standard sintered base that’s durable and fast – and even faster when you keep it waxed.
- Shock Walls - This is our Urethane infused sidewall technology. ShockWalls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to impact.
- DRST Super Tubes - Dual Radial Super Tubes, similar to DST but with four extra Super Tubes (six in total) running parallel to the board radius, delivering extra power to the edges.
- Carbon Stringers - Our tried and tested carbon layups. We deploy them in different areas to fine-tune the feel of each model.