Unanimously approved by prototype testers, the Atomic Maverick 88 TI received high marks in all terrain and in every condition. Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during the length of the turn. Strong and smooth, OMatic Construction combines only the essential materials - wood, fiberglass, and Titanal – for an exact and relaxed all-mountain ski. Groomers, steeps, trees, bumps, you name it - with the Maverick 88 TI the entire mountain becomes yours.
Directional Shape - Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability.
- Flow Profile - Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- OMatic Construction - The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision-milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
Light Woodcore - Poplar wood core optimizing the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura-Cap Sidewall - Sidewall for power transmission combined with a small cap for durability.
- Ti Powered - A Titanal layer for shock absorption, high stability, and torsional flex.
- All-Mountain Rocker | 15/75/10 - Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.