Meet the Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 130 CT GW - a ski boot for both all-mountain skiing and freerides touring. This ready-to-hike boot delivers the legendary feel, skiing power and all mountain capability of Hawx Prime with the touring ability of the Backland. Designed for people with medium feet, Prolite construction delivers more strength with less weight, and a Mimic Platinum liner – a highly customizable liner that molds to the exact shape of your foot, with an Achilles Flex Zone for uphill mobility. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and the heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility – along with Frictionless Pivot and Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism for epic natural movement. The GripWalk soles offer more traction without losing performance while skiing. Boot sizes 23.5 and lower come with a lower cuff design to accommodate shorter legs. Truly a one-boot quiver.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Frictionless Pivot - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)