The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 110 CT GW is our top medium-width ski boot blending all-mountain and freeride touring performance. If you’re looking for a ski boot that blurs the line between all-mountain comfort and free-ride touring performance, this is it. Prolite construction, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx Prime with the touring ability of Backland thanks to the Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and the heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility. This XTD 110 model has a slightly softer plastic construction for all-day comfort. The 3D Gold liner offers out of the box comfort with custom-molding capacities, as well as an Achilles Flex Zone for greater range of motion. Every mountain, one boot!
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Frictionless Pivot - Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- 3D Ankle & Heel - A pre-formed, anatomical ankle & heel area provides a precise & comfortable fit.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)