Offering the same high performance as the Hawx Prime 130 with a slightly softer flex, the Atomic Hawx Prime 120 S GW is a precision all-mountain boot with Legendary Hawx Feel and a medium width. With a 100mm last and a comfort level that may surprise you, these boots offer more stability than ever thanks to Prolite – a revolutionary light shell construction with added reinforcements in key zones. The Mimic Platinum liner can be molded to the precise shape of your foot, and Power Shift allows for finetuning of forward lean and flex. Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. For the strong all-mountain skier seeking go-all-day comfort, this the boot to push your limits.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
- 3M Thinsulate - Keeps feet warm even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Cantable GripWalk Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)