Stiffness and stability meet smooth skiing with the Atomic Hawx Prime 110 S GW, the all-mountain skier’s go-to ski boot for direct, responsive riding and the Legendary Hawx Feel. Prolite technology cuts weight while adding strength using a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key areas. The Mimic Gold liner has a heat-moldable pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue, forming the liner material to mimic the precise shape of your foot for a perfect custom fit. Power Shift allows for fine tuning of forward lean and flex, and Cantable GripWalk Grip Pads offer more traction for walking, while delivering the power transfer of a standard alpine sole. The Hawx Prime 110 S GW delivers stiffness and power to handle a wide range of conditions, and comfort that can go all day.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- True Flex PU - This Atomic-exclusive shell material provides the same flex in a wide variety of temperatures.
- Cantable GripWalk Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
- Mimic - Special heat-moldable plastic in heel, ankle, tongue and cuff areas mimic the shape of your foot.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Weight (g) / Boot (Size) - 1,801 / 26-26.5