The Atomic Hawx Prime 100 is the perfect ski boot for the most people and in the most situations – a medium-width ski boot with a medium flex. It offers a reliable but exciting ride for less aggressive skiers for whom day-in, day-out comfort is a must-have. For less weight, less work, and more skiing, it’s designed with Prolite – a revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements where needed. With a 100mm last, it’s made for medium-width feet, and the pre-shaped 3D Gold liner gently hugs your feet from the start – and feels even better after the thermoforming Memory Fit process that customizes the shell, cuff, and liner. For recreational skiers looking for real-deal performance with ski-all-day comfort, this boot is the definitive answer.
- Prolite - Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit - Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Power Shift - Independently adjust forward lean to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index.
- Energy Backbone - Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Cantable GripWalk Pads - Fitting current Hawx Ultra, Prime & Magna, these GripWalk pads allow the use of canting shims.
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)