The Atomic Bent 90 is the ski Nico and Miguel Porteous refer to as “the Swiss Army knife” - the perfect all-mountain/park ski. HRZN Tech Tip & Tail give the Bent 90 the ability to float through pow laps in the morning and send the park in the afternoon. A Light Woodcore keeps the weight down and the performance responsive. Extra-durable Resist Edges provide lasting durability for endless rail slides. While the Bent 90 is a narrower ski than the bigger Bent Chetler 120, it still maintains the same attitude of creativity, self-expression, and versatility that make the entire range so effective. With topsheet and base art by Chris Benchetler, the Bent 90 channels a unique approach to the mountain both in design and aesthetics.
- Light Woodcore - Poplar wood core optimizing the ski’s weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura-Cap Sidewalls - Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability.
- Glossy Topsheet - A glossy topsheet gives your ski a polished, glassy finish for a super-sleek high-end look.
- HRZN Tech Tip/Tail - Beveled tip and tail with 10% more surface area for float and playful performance, and lower weight.
- All-Mountain Rocker | 20/70/10 - Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility.