Modern freeride and freestyle skis require a modern binding. The STRIVE 12 GW ticks all the boxes with a low center of gravity and a neutral stance in a lightweight, auto GRIPWALK compatible package. The extra wide AFD provides incredible connection to the ski and the 3-piece heel piece enhances natural flex for improved feel on snow. With superior elastic travel to keep you connected in even the roughest terrain, the STRIVE 12 GW delivers where others come up short.
- DIN Range - 4-12
- Weight - 1840g (pair)
- LDN Toe - This revolutionary toe piece boasts an ultra-low center of gravity highlighted by an extra-wide pedal and neutral stance, so skiers can feel the pure sensations of all terrain.
- Extra-Wide Toe Pedal - A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- Low-Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- +Elastic Travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Multi-Tool DIN Screw - A screw designed to be compatible with all types of screwdrivers for fast adjustments.
- GripWalk - GripWalk bindings automatically adjust to both Alpine and GripWalk boots, so you can enjoy walking comfort without compromising power transmission and precise binding release.
- Boot Sole Compatibility - Alpine DIN (ISO 5355), GripWalk (ISO 23223)