No skier has revolutionized freestyle skiing more in the last decade than Henrik Harlaut, and his signature ski, the Edollo, continues to support him every step of the way. Rocking our thickest steel edges and base construction, the 2023 Armada Edollo is built for maximum nose-pressability, durability, and confidence in the park. AR Nose Rocker and AR75 Sidewall construction will help you emulate the style king these skis are named for.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Nose Rocker - A traditional sidecut is paired with tip rocker and standard camber for easier turn initiation without compromising edge hold.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Laminate Matrix - A directional layering of fiberglass dictates the flex pattern and torsional rigidity of the ski to create the ultimate lively and forgiving feel with quick response.
- 164 = 1825g
- 172 = 1900g
- 180 = 1975g