Armada Declivity 92 Ti Skis | 2023
One would never expect Armada to make a ski you would consider hitting gates with, but one should always expect the unexpected from Armada. Identifying a gap in their lineup, Armada set out to build their most technical, hard-charging, and full-throttle ski yet, and thus the Declivity line was born. While it's not "technically" a carving ski, or "technically" a powder ski, somehow it can shred both ways with ease and power. An AR100 sidewall paired with Articulated Titanal Banding gives the ski tip to tail torsional rigidity and lets you hip-check to your heart's content. A lightweight Caruba core and triaxial glass laminate keep the ski feeling light and quick for when the snow is soft and the trees are calling to you. Versatile and powerful, you can easily transition from ripping groomers to surfing powder on the Declivity 92 Ti. "Is there anything this ski can't do?" you may ask. Armada has the answer: No.
- AR100 Sidewall - Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- Caruba Core - Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- EST All-Mountain Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts both tip and tail to provide floatation in soft snow as well as forgiveness in turn shape. Comber underfoot maintains edge-hold on the hard pack.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of Armada's whole collection.
- Articulated Titanal Banding (ATB) - A titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. An elastic compound layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.
- 164 = 1625g
- 172 = 1725g
- 180 = 1825g
- 188 = 1925g