With pure high-speed frontside performance in mind, the Declivity 82 Ti has unmatched stability for the on-trail skier. Showing a more serious side of Armada, it's designed for when conditions are firm, yet a progressive shape still allows for versatility in mixed conditions. A full AR100 Sidewall provides razor-sharp grip, while our Articulated Titanal Banding helps power build throughout the turn. With a powerful chassis and a tight turn radius, the 82 Ti is the weapon of choice for anyone who wants to drop a hip and carve like a pro.
- AR100 Sidewall - Sidewall on 100% of ski to provide maximum torsional ridgidity for high performance carving.
- Caruba Core - Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon creates our fastest base without sacrificing durability.
- EST Freeride Rocker - Fore body rocker and extra tip taper combine for optimized float in the soft stuff. Positive camber under foot with no tail rocker ensures edge hold so skis stay on rails when carving is the priority.
- ATB - A Titanal Layer adds stability while an Elastic Compound Layer compresses to allow the ski to enter a turn with ease. The combination creates an energetic feel with intuitive turn initiation and added horsepower.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel.
- 166 = 1550g
- 174 = 1675g
- 182 = 1725g