Dedicated frontside weapon for high speeds and hard carving. With pure high-speed frontside performance in mind, the Declivity 82 Ti has unmatched stability for the on-trail skier. Showing a more serious side of Armada, it is designed for when conditions are firm, yet a progressive shape profile still allows for excellent versatility. A full AR100 Sidewall provides razor-sharp grip, while our Articulated Titanal Banding lets power build throughout the turn. With an insanely powerful chassis and a tight turn radius, the 82 Ti is the weapon of choice for anyone who wants to drop a hip and carve it up like a pro.
- AR100 Sidewall - Superior edge grip for precision on the hardest of snow surfaces.
- Caruba Core - Armada's lightest wood species creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and dampness required for descending in the gnarliest of terrain. This core makes no concessions in its quest to be ultralight.
- EST All-Mountain Rocker - Rocker is paired with tapered sidecuts both tip and tail to provide floatation in soft snow as well as forgiveness in turn shape. Comber underfoot maintains edge-hold on the hard pack.
- Comp Series Base - Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability on snow.
- 2.1 All-Mountain Edge - Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edge gives the best balance of durability and feel of Armada's whole collection.
- Articulated Titanal Banding (ATB) - A titanal layer adds horsepower to the ski with uncompromising performance. An elastic compound layer allows the ski to enter a turn with ease while compressing and releasing even more energy out of the turn than a traditional Ti layer.
- 166 = 1550g
- 174 = 1675g
- 182 = 1725g