Phil Casabon AKA BDog is one of the greatest street skiers of all time. And his signature ride, the Armada BDog, is one of the greatest park and urban skis of all time as well. The BDog is super flexy, loaded with pop, and ready to rock your local terrain park or urban feature. They butter better than almost any ski on the market and are a prime tool for high-level freestyle skiers looking to unleash their creativity.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Circle Flex - Circle Flex utilizes a durable Poplar-Ash wood core combined with a unique fiberglass layup to give the ski the softest flexing feel on the market.
- 164 = 1775g
- 172 = 1875g
- 180 = 1950g