Eliminating the steel edges from the BDOG gives Phil the confidence to slide wood, aluminum, concrete and other surfaces that don't mesh well with traditional edged skis. The durable Poplar-Ash wood core and unique fiberglass layup give the ski the softest flexing feel on the market. AR Freestyle Rocker and straight sections in the sidecut provide large surface area for all imaginable butters and presses along with the predictable feel to eat up crusty, handmade in-runs with ease. Creativity is king for Phil, and the BDog Edgeless is his favorite tool.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full-length Ash stringers to create an incredibly lively ski with all the power needed for boosting to new heights.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- Edgeless - No Edges. Seriously. Sans Metal.
- Circle Flex - Ski flex parameters have been rewritten. Butter and press outside the imagination.
- 164 = 1675g
- 172 = 1775g
- 180 = 1875g