The ARW 96 is our marquee women’s all-mountain freestyle ski. Its unique Poplar-Ash Core reduces weight while adding pop for a stable yet responsive feel. From jumps to jibs, switch skiing to tree skiing, you can remain calm and collected, and let your style do the talking. The ARW 96 wants to do it all.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- 156 = 1550g
- 163 = 1650g
- 170 = 1750g