The Armada ARV 86 is a premium park ski from one of the most legendary freestyle brands in the industry. They have a perfect in-between flex that's springy yet pliable, perfect for loading up and boosting off. There's a ton of camber underfoot and just enough rocker in the tips and tails to make butters and presses a piece of cake. Plus they're made with oversized 2.5 mm impact edges that are built to take a beating.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- 163 = 1500g
- 170 = 1550g
- 177 = 1600g
- 184 = 1800g