Armada's entry-level all-mountain freestyle twin, the ARV 84 is intentionally built to deliver all you need in a freestyle ski with nothing you don’t. Its heavy-duty cap construction and 2.4 Impact Edge mean you don’t have to worry about your skis when getting started in the park or hitting features all over the mountain. The ARV 84 will take as much abuse as you can, meaning it won’t break and it also won’t break the bank.
- AR50 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 50% sidewall, 50% cap.
- Hybrid Poplar / Composite Core - Wood plus Injectzone adds performance and dampening to an affordable product.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- DIN Range - 2 - 5.5
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!