Our entry-level all-mountain freestyle twin, the ARV 84 is intentionally built to deliver all you need in a freestyle ski with nothing you don’t. Its heavy-duty Cap construction and 2.5 Impact Edge means you don’t have to worry about your skis when getting started in the park or hitting features all over the mountain. The ARV 84 will take as much abuse as you can dish out, meaning it won’t break and it also won’t break the bank.
- AR50 Sidewall - Cap construction in the tip and tail and sidewall underfoot, balancing performance characteristics with lower swing-weight and increased durability.
- Poplar Core - Hybrid Poplar / Composite Core.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Binding DIN Range - 3-10
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!