A true one-ski-quiver, all-mountain twin. The ARV 106 has been Armada's most versatile all-mountain freestyle ski since its inception. It brings an ultra-playful yet stable ride to high-performance skiers tired of tossing sticks in the trash every half season. The ARV 106 features Smear Tech’s edgeless base beveling in tip and tail, enhancing soft snow performance and adding additional release. It’s reinforced with AR75 Sidewall construction and a Poplar-Ash Core to absorb high-speed chatter and any rail, wall, or concrete you can press them on. The ARV 106 is as at home surfing the white wave as it is thrashing the pro park.
- AR75 Sidewall - Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Poplar Ash Core - Lightweight poplar is combined with higher density full-length ask stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- AR Freestyle Rocker - Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- S7 Base - Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- 2.5 Impact Edge - Oversized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- Smeartech - A 3D beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow, and uncatchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forward, backward, left, or right.
- 172 = 2000g
- 180 = 2125g
- 188 = 2275g