Frank April has something sweet for you this year. Brand new for 2023 season, a redesigned tip and tail profile make for a more refined, poppy, powerful ride. This season the Westmark is offered on Hand Dyed Ash with its beloved flip tips for an optimal ollie and nollie performance. Frank’s design on this year’s Westmark Camber draws influence from his time spent riding in the park and streets and is the perfect playful resort cruiser.
System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- GripTech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core - A 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glass - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street-inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360-degree Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Bio-Resin - Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent.