Marie-France Roy's vetted riding ability and knowledge of the terrain is elegantly translated in her design. The Veda is rooted in freestyle, built for experienced freeride and performance in all terrain with a directional shape and 2cm setback. Drawing on her big mountain prowess, the Veda features our System Camber with Uprise Fenders, longer in the nose than in the tail for increased float, more powerful turn initiation and drive with increased edge hold. Mindfully crafted with beautiful aromatic Cedar powerply. In design collaboration with Marie-France Roy.
- Shape - System Camber – If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Core - Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sidewalls - 360' Wrapped - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Base - Sintered / Zero Waste - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Shape - Directional
- Terrain - All-Mountain, Freeride
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Fourteen Pack Inserts