By acclamation, Bryan Iguchi has secured a legendary status in snowboarding's history. For more than 20 years Bryan has driven the trends, engaged in the community, and contributed to its culture as it evolved around him. His experience is unparalleled and his knowledge of snowboarding goes deep. In his newest creation, Guch approaches snowboarding with a mindset of humility to mirror the evolution of his own riding trajectory. The "fun and friendly, solid and stable" Satori.
- System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Exaggerated Uprise Fenders - Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel II Core - A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Bamboo Powerply - US Lacey Act compliant, highly renewable fast growing grass, sustainably harvested, carbonized to create deep amber color
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.