The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all-skill-level resort shredding. Our exclusive System X Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all-mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort. A perfect topping on any snowboard. The softer freestyle all-mountain design of the Frank April Hemlock Pro.
- Highback - Asymmetrical Highbacks – Arbor bindings feature low-mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing an ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Straps - Bow-Strap Adjuster – Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swing out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Baseplate - System X – System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is a quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- Buckles - Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Buckles and Levers
- Binding Mount Type - 2x4, 4x4