A modern approach to the timeless mountain twin. We have combined utility, quality componentry, and Arbor's trusted System Technology to bring you a state-of-the-art snowboard built sustainably. Performance, value, and design make the Formula the obvious choice for those looking to ride the resort and beyond. Explore incredible stability, pop, and effortless carving aboard its System Camber technology. For a surfy ride, clean tracking and effortless turns try our System Rocker technology.
- System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core - A 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.