The Formula's timeless shape speaks to snowboarding's roots while delivering all of the ingredients you need for an amazing all-mountain experience. The Formula is sustainably built with quality materials on Arbor's proprietary System platform. This fun, budget-friendly design provides unmatched value and versatility for riders who want to explore the whole resort. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking.
- Profile - System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Core - Highland Core - Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Sidewalls - 360' Wrapped - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Base - Sintered / Zero Waste - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Ten Pack Inserts