The board that launched the brand. An ATV from its inception, our flagship Element maintains its rank as the most versatile top to bottom mountain twin in our line. Conquer all terrain with confidence on this year's Element. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker.
- System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned - Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.