The Arbor brand was launched with the Element. 26 years later it remains as essential to our line as it was on day one. This all-terrain snowboard continues to adopt the technology of the times without straying from its mission to be the most versatile, resort mountain-twin available, and provide amazing top-to-bottom performance. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker. The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Profile - System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- Core - FSC® Certified Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from its sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sidewalls - 360' Wrapped - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Base - Sintered / Zero Waste - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Shape - Directional Twin
- Terrain - Freestyle, All-Mountain
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Twelve Pack Inserts