The perfect pick for park and freestyle terrain. Mindfully crafted with a softer flex pattern that promotes endless rebound and lively pop, the Draft stands out as the most versatile true twin, park / all-mountain board in our 2023/24 line. Featuring the reactive Grip Tech for effortless carving, Arbor's signature system and the art by currently Venice local, @samborghini__ the Draft comes fully equipped. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker.
- System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Grip-Tech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core - A 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges - Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet - One of the materials Arbor uses in their quest to eliminate harmful petroleum based plastics from their production cycle. Made from Castor Bean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.