Built for freestyle terrain, the 2023 Draft Rocker's softer flex pattern and rebound make it an all-over-the-mountain pleasure. The reactive Grip Tech creates an effortless carve, and lively pop, making this true twin the most versatile park/all-mountain board in its class.
System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- GripTech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Highland Core - A 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glass - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street-inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360-degree Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Bio-Resin - Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent.