The Draft is built for freestyle terrain. It jibs, it jumps, it butters, it bonks. The soft flex allows you to hone in all of your park skills while the System Camber profile delivers effortless carving on the mountain when the park is out of commission. It's a new take on our freestyle staple with a tip and tail shape update that will give new life to your bag of tricks.
- Shape - System Rocker - If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Core - Single Malt Core - Arbor's standard wood core is constructed with 100% poplar for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sidewalls - 360' Wrapped - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Base - Sintered / Zero Waste - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed. All of Arbor's die-cut bases feature Zero Waste Base technology. This process is essential to reducing the carbon footprint and eliminating waste during the manufacturing process.
- Shape - True Twin
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle, Street
- Binding Compatibility - 2x4 Twelve Pack Inserts