The Cypress is a freeride design for riders who like their lines a little more rowdy and their playgrounds bigger. We've created a powerful binding by stiffening our exclusive System X Baseplate with double the fiberglass; adding a lighter, stiffer, and more laterally supportive highback; and beefing up the outsole. That translates into high-speed, big-mountain performance.
Men's Size Guide | S/M = US 7-9, M/L = US 9-11, L/XL = US 11-13+
- Asymmetrical Highbacks - Arbor bindings feature low-mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing an ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster - Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers – Arbor's upgraded buckles offer clean, ultra-reliable performance, long-term durability, and a tighter, stronger click for unparalleled boot-to-binding connection.
- 65A Durometer Outsole – The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup – Highly durable extruded aluminum, designed to work with the Mini-Disk for amazing adjustability. Use the highback to center the foot and the disk to fine-tune your stance width.
- System X – System X is a baseplate design that more efficiently transfers and evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, System-X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 30% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 2 XD Footbeds – The Cypress Bindings feature a dual-density footbed design that provides impact absorption, comfort, durability, and improved feel. The topside of the footbed is made with a firmer material that provides durability and a more tactile interface with a rider's boot. Under the ball and heel area, Arbor added impact absorbent EVA pods that interface directly with a rider's snowboard to improve board feel while adding cushion for landings and hard snow conditions.