The 2023 Crosscut Camber offers confidence on any downhill pursuit. Its directional shape, mild taper, and setback stance enhances comfortable cruising on groomers while maintaining a light and maneuverable float in powder. A larger radius sidecut improves the ability to carve at high speed and offers more control while navigating technical lines. Featuring a unique bold design by Aaron Draplin.
System Camber - If you want a highly responsive ride, crisp on-edge performance, and more pop for carving and ollies - all with smoother camber performance - then System Camber shapes are for you. The camber progressively reduces toward the tip and tail, making the leading edge less aggressive for cleaner on-snow performance.
- GripTech - A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- Double Barrel II Core - A progressive 1:2 Poplar and Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that's best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, and more.
- 360-degree Wrapped Sidewalls - Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Hand-Dyed Ash Powerply - Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs
- Bio-Resin - Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent.